2012/2013 2nd Choice Post-UTME Screening Date In University Of Calabar Out
University of Calabar as their second Choice in the 2012/2013 JAMB UTME and scored 200+ for Law and 180+ for other courses that the post UTME Screening have been scheduled to hold from 3rd – 4th August, 2012.
DAY ONE: FRIDAY, 3RD AUGUST, 2012
MORNING SESSION – 8.00AM -12 NOON
FACULTY OF SOCIAL SCIENCES
- GEOGRAPHY & REGIONAL PLANNING
- ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION & RESOURCE MGT
- PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- SOCIAL WORK
FACULTY OF ARTS
- MODERN LANGUAGES AND TRANSLATION STUDIES
- RELIGIOUS AND CULTURAL STUDIES
- CHRISTIAN STUDIES
DAY ONE: FRIDAY, 3RD AUGUST, 2012 AFTERNOON SESSION – 2.00PM – 6.00PM
FACULTY OF LAW
DAY TWO: SATURDAY, 4TH AUGUST, 2012
MORNING SESSION – 8.00AM – 12 NOON
FACULTY OF ALLIED MEDICAL SCIENCES
- MEDICAL LABORATORY SCIENCE
- NURSING SCIENCE
- PUBLIC HEALTH
FACULTY OF BASIC MEDICAL SCIENCES
- HUMAN ANATOMY
DAY TWO: SATURDAY, 4TH AUGUST, 2012
AFTERNOON SESSION –2.00PM – 6.00PM
FACULTY OF AGRICULTURE, FORESTRY & WILDLIFE RESOURCES MANAGEMENT
- AGRIC. ECONS AND EXTENSION
- ANIMAL SCIENCE
- SOIL SCIENCE
- FORESTRY & WILDLIFE RESOURCES MANAGMENT
FACULTY OF EDUCATION
- ADULT AND CONTINUING EDUCATION
- VOCATIONAL AND SPECIAL EDUCATION
- PHYSICAL AND HEALTH EDUCATION
- CURRICULUM AND TEACHING
- EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY
- EDUCATION SCIENCE
- EDUCATION PHYSICS
- EDUCATION MATHEMATICS
- EDUCATION ARTS
- EDUCATION HISTORY
- EDUCATION FRENCH
- EDUCATION SOCIAL SCIENCES
- EDUCATION GEOGRAPHY
FACULTY OF SCIENCE
- ZOOLOGY & ENVIRONMENTAL BIOLOGY
- FISHERIES AND AQUACULTURE
- APPLIED GEOPHYSICS
- MATHEMATICS/ STATISTICS
Walk into any of the participating banks and request to make payment for UNICAL post UTME e-scratch card or paper scratch card based on the options below, you will be required to pay N2,550 which will cover the Screening fee, practice questions papers and portal/bank charges
Process Flow of E-Scratch Card for Unical Post UTME
- Go online to www.unical.postutme.org
- To buy scratch cards online, click the ‘Buy Pin Online’ link on the site
- A page displays for payment with ATM cards
- Enter the number of pins to buy
- Enter the ATM Card payment details
- The pins will be generated after a successful transaction
- Login with the generated pin for the Post Utme
- Go online to unical.postutme.org
- Select ‘Buy Pin From Bank’ link and print generated pin slip
- Walk into any branch of Zenith Bank Plc nationwide with slip to make payment
- Bank will post payment to activate your pin
- Login with the generated pin for the Post UTME
THE Paper SCRATCH CARD OPTION
Post-UTME scratch cards are available for those who reside in Calabar or have difficulties in obtaining the e-scratch card receipt:
University of Calabar Microfinance Bank,
WEMA Bank Plc,
Enterprise Bank Plc
On obtaining the scratch card, proceed to any internet facility. Log on to http://www.unical.postutme.org. On the home page, you will be required to select your faculty and department before you enter your JAMB score / Registration number and your scratch card number against the fields provided. Click on logon and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the form.
Confirm your entries before clicking on submit. After clicking on submit, print the form as evidence of your registration and bring it along to the Screening venue.
Download the version of Practice Questions related to your Faculty/Programme after filling the online application form.
DEADLINE FOR THIS University OF Calabar 2nd Choice PUME
REGISTRATION WILL SHUT DOWN AT 12.00 MID NIGHT ON WEDNESDAY 1ST AUGUST, 2012.
Candidates are required to come with the following items for the Screening exercise.
1. 2012/2013 original examination UTME result slip showing candidate’s photograph.
2. HB pencil, eraser, and a ball-point pen.
(a) Impersonation is a serious offense and anyone caught impersonating will be handed over to the Law Enforcement Agents.
(b) Any Candidate who fails to take part in the Screening exercise automatically loses his or her chance of being considered for admission.
(c) GSM handsets, calculators, or any other extraneous materials MUST NOT be brought into the Screening venue. Such materials if confiscated will not be returned.
(d) Early commencement of registration is advised to avoid web congestion in the dying hours.
If you run into any problems with the above procedures,
Zellence Unical Office
Graduate School Building, Unical
07058694192, 07058693137, 07056693127
2012/2013 2nd Choice Post-UTME Screening Date In University of Calabar Out
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|