Current Vacancies at RTI
Vacancies at RTI
RTI International is an independent organization dedicated to conducting innovation, multidisciplinary research that improves the human condition. With a worldwide staff of more than 40,000 people.
RTI offers innovative research and development and a full spectrum of multidisciplinary services.
RTI International is recruiting for the following job positions for an upcoming early grade reading and education program.
- Will oversee, supervise and guide the management aspect of an early grade reading program.
- Master’s or higher degree in a related filed with 12 years of relevant experience managing development programs, preferably in the education sector and in Nigeria
- Prior experience managing large-scale projects of U$20million or more, and familiarity with USAID management policies, procedures and reporting requirements a must
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organizational, financial management and team work skills required, along with fluency in English
- Will provide overall technical leadership in carrying out activates related to improving early grade reading in early primary grades by overseeing: teacher training and professional development content, teaching and learning materials development, teacher evaluation and student assessment system, and incorporating ICT into project’s multiple components.
- A master’s degree will be considered but a Ph.D in education preferred with at least 10years of relevant experience in teacher education particularly at the primary grade level and working with college of education
- Extensive knowledge of Nigeria’s education system, strong communication skills in English with a track record of producing well written reports to deadlines. USAID project implementation experience is a plus
- Will provide pedagogical leadership in the design and implementation of an early grade reading program for Hausa. He/she will coordinate technical inputs into development of the Hausa reading program including developing lesson plans and teaching and learning materials for teachers, pupils and other education personnel, teacher training materials and contributing to the teacher training activity and strategic for community involvement and support of Hausa reading.
- Advance degree in Hausa language and Literacy Specialist will collaborate with education institution to create and deliver the reading program and teacher literacy, with a focus on curriculum and instruction, early grade reading, teacher training, and or assessment.
- The position required a 7 years of relevant experience working in the field of Hausa language, literacy and teacher
- Demonstrated ability to work with NGOs, technical experts, and government agencies in the design and implantation of large scale programs to support literacy and teacher training.
- Fluency in oral and written Hausa as well as English required
- Responsible for managing and overseeing program activities at the state level
- Working collaboratively with staff to provide logistical support, manage staff issues and manage external relations
- Developing implementation of plans and budgets
- Oversee financial management, communications and IT
- Oversee M&E
- Serve as the project representative at the state level
- Degree in business administration, management, education or related field
- At least 7 years experience managing staff, budgets and logistics to coordinate a large scale program, preferably in the education sector
- Experience working at the state and with governments and NGOs
- Support local government institutions and teacher agencies to design and deliver teacher training in early grade reading
- Contribute to the development and implementation of activities and supervise and support in school professional development
- Advanced degree in education with at least 7 years related experience in the field of curriculum and institution
- Early grade reading/literacy, teacher training, bilingual education and assessment
- Demonstrated ability to work with government agencies on teacher training programs
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Send cover letter with CV indicate position applied foe in the subject line to: [email protected]
Current Vacancies at RTI
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|