Latest Jobs at Ngo Multiple
Save the Children is a leading international organization helping children in need around the world. First established in the UK in 1919, separate national organizations have been set up in more than twenty-eight countries, sharing the aim of improving the lives of children through education, health care and economic opportunities, as well as emergency aid in cases of natural disasters, war and conflict. Today, twenty-eight national Save the Children organizations participate in the International Save the Children Alliance – a global network of nonprofit organizations working in over 120 countries around the world. In addition to promoting greater public awareness of the needs and rights of children worldwide, Alliance members coordinate emergency relief efforts, helping to protect children from the effects of disasters, both natural and man made. We also work with the existing Food and Nutrition Partnership Forum to influence government and donors to bring the issue of malnutrition and poverty into the national agenda.
Local Govt Area Technical Advisor x 3 Kebbi (3,120,000 gross)
- To strengthen the capacity of the Local Government Area (LGA) nutrition focal person or team (as designated by the LGA) in management, delivery and advocacy of cost-effective malnutrition prevention and treatment interventions (interventions include – Infant & Young Child Feeding, Community Management of Acute Malnutrition, Maternal & Child Health Weeks).
- At least a B.A. in programme management, health and nutrition, or related social science. Strong programme management background with least 2 years professional experience in managing health and/or nutrition programmes. Significant experience in planning, managing and delivering a programme, including costing, managing and monitoring budgets. Previous experience with local and international NGOs; and Good knowledge of Hausa is desirable.
Drivers x2 Katsina and x3 Kebbi(780,000 gross)
- The drivers will be responsible for the safe driving of Save the Children UK vehicle, staff and Assets. They will ensure cleaning, proper maintenance of vehicles in compliance with the Driver’s handbook and safe driving standards, ensuring the vehicle is fuelled in time for trips and the proper management of the fuel supply for that vehicle. The driver should do so in accordance with SC policies and procedures.
- A full and clean driving license. Should have 3-5 years experience of professional driving. Prior experience as a driver in an NGO, UN agency or private company. Some practical experience of user vehicle maintenance.
M&E Advisor – Kebbi (3,120,000 gross)
- Ensure implementation of the M&E plan for Improving Nutrition in Northern Nigeria Programme, including monitor progress against activity and critical milestones as well as providing support and guidance to STAs, LTAs and Government counterparts.
- Bachelor’s Degree with substantial training and very good experience in designing M&E systems, in particular. Professional qualification at postgraduate level or equivalent in health economics or epidemiology is desired. Advanced training in quantitative methodologies; including database management.
- Direct experience of monitoring and evaluation related to one or more of these fields: health, HIV, nutrition and/or economics or at least 2 years
IYCF Advisor- Kebbi (3, 120,000 gross)
- To support the implementation of IYCF (Infant and Young Child Feeding) activities by providing training and guidance to the State Technical Advisor, Local Government Area Technical Advisors and Government counterparts.
- Health background (doctor, nurse. midwife, etc) with at least 5 years of professional experience. At least 3 years experience on IYCF and breastfeeding counselling. Previous experience with local and international NGOs, experience in Nutrition and in community based programmes and good Knowledge of the local language (Hausa) is desirable.
Logistics/admin officer – kebbi (2,080,000 gross)
- Responsible for managing logistics staff, vehicle fleet, assets, communications, procurement, security and properties to ensure effective, transparent and accountable logistics/admin support to the SC programmes in Kebbi
- University degree with 2 years experience of providing administrative and logistics support with an NGO
Finance Officer x 2 – Kebbi and Katsina (2,080,000 gross)
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for implementing and/or coordinating all financial and administrative support functions for the state office.
- Ideal candidate should have level of Education of – Degree/HND, with specified Area in Finance Accounts, Business Administration and professional certificate in accounting and finance. Experience in working with partners accountable for grants and other financial support provided to implement project activities, particularly at community level.
Base Manager- Kebbi
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for the overall management of the field office. Key activities include the management of all support aspects, such as finance, administration, logistics and security; the management of support staff based in the field office, the management of security policy and representation of Save the Children UK.
- A University degree in related subject. A Post graduate qualification is desirable. 3yrs Substantial experience of managing field based operations for a humanitarian/ relief agency in rural volatile locations. Ability to provide leadership and support to international and national staff working at a distance in remote locations. Experience in the management of finance, logistics and administration: Broad based knowledge of field logistics including, radio communications, vehicle management and stock control. Very good understanding of budget and finance management. Knowledge of Hausa (spoken).
State Technical Advisor – Kebbi
- To strengthen the capacity of the State Nutrition Officer (SNO) and deputy(s), if applicable, in management, delivery, and advocacy of cost-effective malnutrition prevention and treatment interventions (interventions include -Infant & Young Child Feeding, Community Management of Acute Malnutrition, Maternal & Child Health Weeks).
- A University degree (B.Sc. or equivalent) in health, nutrition or related subject. A Postgraduate qualification in health related subject will be an advantage.
- Strong programme management background with at least 5 years professional experience in managing health and/or nutrition programmes. Significant experience in planning, managing and monitoring budgets as well as effective resource planning, including commodities and technical expertise.
Organizational Development Advisor – Abuja
- To assume a lead role in implementing, guiding and monitoring a plan for the organizational development of each of 7 partner organizations working in a 5-year USAID PEPFAR funded project to support orphans and vulnerable children. This includes one organization at the national level and 6 Civil Society Organizations in each of three states.
- A University degree in related subject. Postgraduate qualification will be an advantage. Substantial experience in assessing, planning, and providing organizational development support in a participatory manner building on existing strengths & skills. Involvement in large projects with Multiple components and dimensions at both the community/service delivery level and government/policy level. Involvement in OVC projects, and/or those involving families and children. Knowledge of Hausa (spoken) is a plus.
Resourcing Coordinator(Human Resources) -Abuja (3,600,000 gross)
- To provide administrative support and assistance for the development and management of Human Resources functions, for the development and maintenance of policies & procedures, for or the security of staff and for the promotion of the Child Safe Guarding Policy
- A university degree in related subject and postgraduate qualification is desirable. Ability to demonstrate experience of end to end recruitment best practices from across a variety sector. Significant experience of using proven assessment and selection methodologies.
Community Mobilization and Voice Advisor -Zamfara (3,120,000 gross)
- To support the State team by ensuring commitment and involvement of local authorities and community members in the programme; and support community mobilization to ensure participation, sustainability of the nutrition programme as well as that the voices of community members, including women and children are heard
- A university degree in Social Sciences, Community/social mobilization or health related subject. A post graduate qualification will be an advantage. Health background with at least 5 years of professional experience as well as experience in Nutrition and community based programmes.
- Ensure implementation of the M&E plan for Food Security & Livelihood, including monitoring progress against activity and critical milestones as well as providing support and guidance to the programme manager and Govemment counterparts.
- A University degree in relevant field, professional qualification at postgraduate level or equivalent in health economics or epidemiology is desired as well as advanced training in quantitative methodologies; including database management.
Food Security and Livelihood (FSL) Programme Officer- Katsina
- The Programme Officer will enhance the capacity of the Food Security & Livelihoods team to gather quality information on the household economies of targeted vulnerable groups, by participating in and / or leading assessments and assisting with information analysis and report writing, and subsequently to provide technical input into the development, monitoring and evaluation of food security projects.
- Educated to degree standard, preferable in a discipline such as social sciences, geography, anthropology or other discipline relevant to urban/rural livelihoods. The candidate should haves substantial experience in relief/development or extension work with rural communities as well as knowledge and experience of project development, monitoring and evaluation, preferably in the area of food security.
- The Enumerator will be responsible for monthly post distribution monitoring – field interviews and data entry for the food security and livelihood/Cash Transfer Programme. He/she will assist with information analysis and report writing as well as assist in data quality assessment.
- Educated to degree standard, preferably in a discipline such as statistics, computer science or social sciences.
Method of Application
Send your C.v. and covering letter on or before 28th June 2012 explaining why you are suitable to [email protected] . State position and location in the subject field. Applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
Indigenes from respective states and female candidates who are qualified for the positions are encouraged to apply.
Our selection processes reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse. Our people are as diverse as the challenges we face
Latest Jobs at Ngo Multiple
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|