Trinigy Vision Engine SDK 8.0.2 with Tutorial
Trinigy Vision Engine SDK 8.0.2 with Tutorial | 1,3 Gb
Havok Vision Engine provides a powerful and versatile multi-platform runtime technology ideally suited for all types of games and capable of rendering extremely complex scenes at smooth frame rates. Providing a well-designed, clean and object-oriented C++ API, the technology includes a variety of features to help you break through technical barriers, opening up a wide range of possibilities for game development.
avok Vision Game Engine is multi-threaded and optimized for Windows (DX 9, DX 11), Xbox360, PlayStation 3, Nintendo Wii, Wii U, PlayStation Vita, iOS and Android, as well as most major browsers. The Vision Engine also supports all major services, such as XBLA, PlayStation Network, and WiiWare.
- Out-of-the-box features such as lights and shadows, radiosity, animations, normal maps, particles, and post-processing are right at your fingertips
- Ships complete with source code, the default rendering pipeline serves as an ideal starting point for your game project, providing an extensive set of fully integrated features
- Out-of-the-box integration with Havok Physics and Havok AI
- Uses a combination of efficient visibility culling and streaming techniques - including hardware occlusion query, portals, and quadtrees/octrees - to achieve consistently high frame rates.
- 3ds Max/Maya Exporters that can export both static geometry and animated characters, including skeletal animations, vertex animations, and morph targets.
- A Remote Script Debugger also includes a powerful script profiler, allowing developers to quickly analyze the performance of LUA script code.
- Runtime profiling framework for resource management allows performance bottlenecks to be identified and removed, while unused resources can be automatically purged and recreated
- Ships with WebVision, a full-featured 3D game Engine for browser-based games
As a leading developer of games technologies, Havok has over 12 years of experience servicing the most demanding technical requirements for leading customers in the commercial games and entertainment industry. Havokâ€™s combination of superior technology and dedication to delivering industry leading support to its customers has led to the companyâ€™s technologies being used in over 500 of the best known and award-winning titles including Uncharted 3, Assassinâ€™s Creed: Revelations, The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Uncharted: Golden Abyss, Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, and L.A. Noire.
Havok works in partnership with the worldâ€™s best known publishers, developer studios and developer teams, including Microsoft Games Studiosآ®, Sony Computer Entertainment Inc., THQآ®, Ubisoft, Rockstar, EA, Bethesda, Insomniac, Relic, Bungie, Naughty Dog, and Guerrilla. Havokâ€™s cross-platform, professionally supported technology is available for the Xbox 360 video game and entertainment system, PlayStation 3 computer entertainment system, PC Games for Windows, PlayStation Vita, Wii, Wii U, Nintendo 3DS, Android, iOS, Apple Mac OS and Linux.
Havok products have also been used to drive special effects in movies such as Clash of the Titans, Watchmen, Quantum of Solace, Harry Potter and The Order of The Phoenix, and The Matrix. Havok has offices in Dublin, San Francisco, Seoul, Tokyo, Southern Germany, Copenhagen, and Montreal. Havok is an Intel owned company.
visit my blog
Name: Trinigy Vision Engine
Version: SDK 8.0.2 with Tutorial
OS: Windows XP / Vista / Seven
Buy Premium Before Download To Get Resumable Support & Max Speed
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|