06-15-2012, 02:05 PM
| | Kimberly ryan jobs in nigeria
KIMBERLY ryan jobs IN NIGERIA
JOB TITLE: PRINCIPAL DRILLING ENGINEER (JACK-UP RIGS)
JOB OPENING ID: 326
- Lead a team of drilling/completion and well test engineers in planning and supporting the safe and efficient delivery of development, exploration and appraisal wells in water-depths between 19ft and 200ft, offshore nigeria (OML-123).
- Operations involve the following special challenges:
- High angle / extended reach drilling,
- Casing cementations (long cement columns),
- Drilling depleted reservoirs,
- Use of splitter wellhead technology,
- Potential for deep leg penetrations (>150ft),
- Third party staff, service and equipment quality,
- Complex supply chain and logistics.
- Interaction with other (G&G) departments
- Lagos based, 28 / 28 rotation.
QUALIFICATIONS REQUIRED FOR THIS KIMBERLY ryan jobs IN NIGERIA
CLICK HERE TO APPLY FOR THIS KIMBERLY RYAN JOBS IN NIGERIA KIMBERLY ryan jobs IN NIGERIA
- Extensive experience involving jack-up operations, knowledge of semi’s and onshore operations would be beneficial.
- Previous Nigerian / West African experience is advantageous.
- Exemplary HSE leadership.
- Strong drive for continuous performance improvement.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, capable of leading effectively in a multi-cultural society.
- Team leadership capabilities.
- Completion and testing experience.
- Able to work under sustained high workload, meet tight deadlines yet still deliver quality work.
- Competency with drilling engineering software.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, word processors and presentation software.
- Project management skills.
- Excellent knowledge of drilling engineering and international industry standards, ideally acquired while working for a large international operator.
- Good organisation and project management skills, ensuring efficient application of the company’s well delivery and commercial processes.
- Contracts and contractor management.
- At least 15 years of work experience.
- Technical / engineering qualification required.