RS Hunter Limited Recruits Manager- Fraud Investigations
RS Hunter Limited
offers full HR outsourced services to take away the day to day challenge of finding the right people.
We are recruiting to fill the following vacancies: Job Title: Manager, Fraud Investigations
Reporting to: GM Investigations, Africa Job Purpose:
To enhance the awareness of Fraud
risk in the organization. Conduct Investigations
in a fair and independent manner. Support compliance to the Code of Conduct by ensuring that all complaints and concerns raised by staff are addressed timely.
- Enhance the awareness of Fraud risk within the organization.
- To improve compliance to Code of Conduct by employees, key vendors, business associates and strategic partners through various initiatives & measures.
- Obtain understanding of current and emerging Fraud risks.
- Identify areas specifically vulnerable to Fraud and actively engage with functional directors, other stake holders and Co-Auditors to implement anti-fraud monitoring and Fraud preventive controls.
- Maintain liaison with law enforcement, regulatory agencies and industry peers on incident specific issues that may require follow-up and criminal trends.
- Provide support through high quality investigations.
- Identify root causes leading to instances of impropriety and use the results of investigative matters to identify risk related issues and present lessons learned and recommendations to mitigate those risks.
- Follow-up with appropriate business leaders and/or departments and ensure close looping of recommendations in the investigation report.
Skills and Knowledge (minimum acceptable proficiency for this job) Educational Qualifications &Functional /Technical Skills:
- Continuous development of Fraud management and Internal Audit teams including peers and partner.
- Ensure ongoing reassessment of skill sets required and supplement through recruitment or outsourcing.
- Post graduation with a major in Management / Finance and Accounting
Relevant Experience (Type of experience and minimum number of years):
- Professional qualification: ACA, CFE, CISA
- Minimum 10 years of experience out of which at least 5 years should be in Fraud Investigations in Africa
Other requirements (Behavioural etc.):
- Experience in the telecommunications industry
- IT Skills (ability to interrogate different databases and perform Teleco specific data analytics)
- French Language skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with an eye for detail.
- Focused, driven and outcome-oriented.
- Work independently as well as manage a team of professionals (inhouse and partner teams).
- Interact with senior management and act as a change agent.
- Work under pressure with no compromise on quality of delivery.
- Travel at short notice.
- Relocate to other locations within the group.
19th June, 2012 How To Apply
Qualified Applicants should please send CVs to [email protected]
indicating the position applied for.
Please only qualified candidates should apply. RS Hunter Limited Recruits Manager- Fraud Investigations