University of Uyo 2012/2012 Post UTME Date & Details
Uyo - UNIUYO 2012/2012 Post UTME will hold on on Saturday, 16th June, 2012.
Requirements for UNIUYO 2012/2013 Post UTME
Eligible candidates will pay the sum of N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only and obtain a scratch card at any branch of the following Banks nationwide:
# Keystone Bank
# Zenith Bank
# Skye Bank
# United Bank for Africa (UBA)
# First City Monument Bank (FCMB)
# WEMA Bank
# Ecobank Plc.
# UNIUYO Microfinance Bank.
The Scratch card can also be obtained at:
Scratch cards can also be obtained from the University Liaison Offices at Abuja and Lagos at the following addresses:
1. University of Uyo Liaison Office
15B Blantyre Street,
Off Ademola Adelukombo Crescent,
Wuse II, Abuja.
2. University of Uyo Liaison Office
No. 2 Modupe Street
Off Kofoworola Crescent
Off Awolowo Way by Balogun Bus Stop
What Happens After the purchase of cards?
With the scratch card, candidates should access and complete the University of Uyo 2012 Post-UTME Screening form online via the school portal at www.uniuyopume.org and scan on the Form, their recent passport size photograph with a red background.
Requirements for Screening
Registered candidates are expected to come along with the following documents on the examination date:-
1. Original JAMB Result Slip, Click here to get it.
2. A copy of the University of Uyo ON-LINE Registration form duly completed, carrying the passport-size photograph
3. Two recent passport-size photographs on red background with the name, UTME Registration number and signature of the candidate written on the reverse side of the photographs.
4. HB pencil, eraser and sharpener.
The Screening Exercise will hold at the University of Uyo, Town Campus & Town Campus Annexe of the University.
The sale of the forms closes on the 11th of June, 2012.
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|