Chemonics international - latest nigeria jobs
international - latest nigeria JOBS
Chemonics international is recruiting for an Accountant on a USAID-funded project focused on agricultural value chain promotion, enhancing access to inputs and credit, and promoting opportunities for women and vulnerable groups. Chemonics seeks individuals who have a passion for making a difference in the lives of the nigeria people and who demonstrate leadership, versatility, and integrity in their work. Qualified candidates with the following qualifications are encouraged to apply:
- Degree in Accounting or Financial Management
- At least 3 – 5 years experience in an accounting position
- Excellent working capabilities with MS excel, Word and other accounting software packages
- Knowledge of payroll and tax issues.
- Good interpersonal skills, honesty, and commitment to excellence
- Ability to establish and maintain effective, sustainable relationships with project staff, bank and tax officials, USAID Mission personnel, and the general development and business community
- Experience with donors and USAID is preferred
Please send your resume, expression of interest, and reference to: [email protected] by Friday, May 17, 2012. Chemonics international strongly encourages qualified accountants with physical disabilities forward their resumes to the e-mail above.
CHEMONICS international - latest nigeria JOBS
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|