11-02-2012, 08:40 PM
| | Etisalat Nigeria: Smartphone Data Plan FAQs
1. How can i subscribe to any of the plans?
- There are specific codes for each of the Data bundles; simply text "HELP" to "229" to have the codes sent to you free of charge.
- To check your Data balance, dial *228#
2. What are the validity days of the easyblaze codes ?
- Except for the 50MB, which is a daily plan, all other easyblaze plans are valid for 30 days.
3. What does auto-renewal of my Data bundle mean ?
- Each Plan has 30 days validity.
4. What does auto renewal of my Data bundle mean ?
- Each Plan has 30 days validity
- At the end of the 30 days, your Plan is auto-renewed, provided you have enough balance to pay for the data
- Upon successful auto-renewal, the unused Data balance from the previous month is automatically rolled over.
In other words, the unused balance is added to the auto-renewed balance and the total balance will be valid for 30 days.
- Also, if you purchase another Data Plan before your current bundle expires, it rolls over the existing balance of the current bundle.
5. Apart from the regular easyblaze Data Plan bundles, what other Data services are currently available on the Etisalat network and how can i purchase them ?
Facebook Data Plan Text "HELP" to "229" Smartphone Voice Plan Text "HELP" to "8183"
- Etisalat is also offering the "Facebook Data Bundle" and the "Smartphone Voice Plan"
- How to enjoy these services :