Oando Plc Current Careers
Plc is one of Africa’s largest integrated energy solutions providers with a proud heritage. It has a primary listing on the Nigerian Stock Exchange and a secondary listing on the Johannesburg Stock
Exchange.With shared values of Teamwork, Respect, Integrity, Passion and Professionalism (TRIPP), the Oando Group comprises six companies who are leaders in their market.
At Oando, we believe a highly skilled workforce in a conducive work environment that promotes and rewards continuous learning, will facilitate the achievement of business goals.
Vacancy Code ODM///62586
Vacancy Title Organizational Development Manager
Organizational Development and Employee Relations Manager
Responsible for all organisational development initiatives, training and development programmes and contract management of all
Overall Purpose of Job:
Lead the research, development and implementation of organisation development initiativesensuring that organisational development strategies and performance improvement are well aligned.
Have shared responsibility for the evaluation of organisational development strategies and policies to deliver continuous improvement through workforce development.
· Develop professional and personal capability of staff in line with strategic direction by identifying development needs and delivering organisational development programmes that engage managers and employees effectively.
· Develop and maintain effective learning and development strategies and policies to ensure that the employees skills base is able to deliver Oando’s objectives.
· Ensure the core L&D offering is fit for purpose and meets Oando’s strategic objectives.
· Develop and implement the Oando new managers induction programme.
· Be responsible for, lead and oversee the identification and achievements of high potential employees and their career.
· Manage the development and implementation of an OD Service to support the various Oando entities in all aspects of business transformation.
· Design flexible learning solutions for employees such as organisational and employee engagement activities, including: programmes; workshops; events; online discussion boards; World/Conversation Café; action learning; coaching; mentoring; and secondments.
· Charged with making Oando a great place to work by working in partnership and supporting the development of the Oando employer brand.
· Educate appraisers and appraisees in the effective use of Oando’s performance management process ensuring alignment with employee development and business needs.
· Produce a business focused and individually centered annual staff development plan across entities.
· Motivate and inspire employees to engage in organisational development and engagement activities ensuring that all provision is fair, accessible, effective and timely.
· Work with the Corporate Communications unit to ensure that all development, engagement programmes and activities are effectively promoted in a timely manner.
· Minimum of 7 years cognate work experience, 4 of which must have been at a senior level in a reputable organization/institution
· Minimum 7 yrs experience in organization development or facilitation of training programs within a reputable and structured business environment, preferably a multinational corporation within the Oil & Gas industry
· Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university, Master’s degree or professional qualification in Human Reources strongly preferred
· Oil & Gas Industry Dynamics.
· knowledge of HR Systems & Processes: Organisational Development, HR Policy; Performance Management; Career Development; Training Management; Workforce Profiling and Employee Data Management
- Basic project management and PC Utilisation
· Team Leadership and Time Management
· Customer Focus/Service Orientation
· Strong and decisive leadership skills with the ability to make challenges and change behavior where required
- Effective presentation and Oral / Written
Method of Application
Closing Date Oct 18, 2012
Oando Plc Current Careers
|الذين يشاهدون محتوى الموضوع الآن : 1 ( الأعضاء 0 والزوار 1)|
|انواع عرض الموضوع|