07-31-2012, 01:25 AM
| | Lead City University School Fees
Lead City University Fees
Structure for all the departments. Lead City University Fees
Year of Entry
NNNNNNNon Science 200,500320,500350,500370,500400,500420,500Mass Comm & Media Tech.226,500340,500405,500420,500440,500450,500Applied Sciences & Info. Tech226,500340,500405,500520,500540,500550,500Law300,500375,500405,500520,500540,500550,500Education/Sec. Admin/Printing and Publishing
1 Year Cambridge A' Level (Non Science)
290,5001 Year Cambridge A' Level (Science)320,5002 Year Diploma in Law and Accounting/Sport Rec. Mgt.120,000
*Hostel Accommodation (Optional) N150,500 (3 beded)
N180,500(Single) * Feeding (compulsory) N165,000*Matriculation Fee of N1,000 is compulsory for all new intakes.
*IT Empowerment International Certification Courses by New Horizon(Compulsory)N25,000
*Internet Facility (Compulsory)N5,000*Sport & Games (Compulsory)N5,000
*Biometric I.D Card (Compulsory)N2,000
Note: (The Lead City University School Fees are subject to amendments)
All stipulated Fees are payable to any of the following Banks:Zenith Bank Acc No : 6110905343Fidelity Bank Acc No : 053401010006620G.T. Bank Acc No : 402455998111UBA Acc No : 1015466816Lead City University University Microfinance Bank Ltd. Campus and Dugbe (Old Kingsway Building) Branches (For amount not more N50,000 only)
__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
Lead City University Fees Office 24/06/2011 (Subject to Amendment)
- All Payments made to the University are not refundable and not transferable, please note.
- The stipulated Fees cover Tuition, Regular Exam fees, lecture notes/materials prepared by course lecturers.
- Annual Medical Test fee of N10,000 payable by all student before registration every session.
- Payments are to be made once. Installmental payment attract 5% surcharge on the entire fee.
- All students must pay at least 70% of the Tuition Fees before registration and class attendance.
- Payment is not effective without due registration at both the Central Registration Unit and Faculty Office for each semester.
- Normal registration is within Three weeks of resumption. Please note that students who fail to register within the stipulated period will pay late registration penalty in addition to the surcharge which is N20,000. Very late registration penalty is N40,000 per semester.
- All Final year students will pay Dissertation Binding and Exam Fee of N21, 500
- Free Textbooks will be given to those who complete all of Fees at one payment within 3 weeks of resumption.
- Accommodation Fees are payable are payable once to any of the designated Banks (no installmental payment allowed). The University does not have any involvement with hostels outside the University campus. Whoever patronises such hostels do so at their own risk. Students under age 20 must stay in the University accommodation except they have written permission of their Parents/Sponsors to stay off campus. The University must know the residential addresses of all students which should be submitted to the Student Affairs unit and Faculty Office. Parents should also ensure that the University has their genuine current and postal address and Phone numbers in case of emergency.
- Students who have completed all requirements for graduation will pay Alumni initiation fee of N25,500. (compulsory).
- All students both old & new as well as Parents/Guardians/Sponsors are encouraged to contribute voluntarily to the University Endowment Fund. More information is available at the Alumni/Relations Office.
- Coooking in the University hostel is prohibited. Penalty is expulsion from the hostel without refund.